Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Bold Fresh Piece of Hummanity

I am currently reading Bill O'Riley' s new book, Bold Fresh. I'm an avid Bill fan, not only because of his political leanings, but as a true geek, he speaks to my soul. ;) I look forward to the last part of his show each night when he gives the invitation to opine to his views and encourages viewers not to be mendacious, a blooter, or to bloviate, or any other pompous word commonly used in the 1800s.

That's why I'm loving Bold Fresh. I am learning all about Bill's upbringing and how he became the way he is now. He writes about how his views of life were formed as well as his political views. The book is also pretty funny and on more than one occasion, I've laughed out loud.

Okay, so liking Bill is not the only reason I wanted to buy Bold Fresh. Bill promised that when you ordered the book from his site, you would get a bumper sticker that said "We Say Merry Christmas" to stick it to SP's who deemed it appropriate to only say "Happy Holidays." I love the fact that I am driving around as a complete politically incorrect mess.

Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: